Lucas Rocklin practices litigation and labor law. He has extensive experience in representing financial institutions and creditors in commercial litigation matters including collections, foreclosures, workouts, bankruptcy, and landlord-tenant matters. Attorney Rocklin’s labor law practice includes collective bargaining agreement negotiations and arbitration. He is decisive, effective and efficient and provides clients with regular communication about their matters.
Attorney Rocklin has been named a “Rising Star” by Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers each year since 2009. In addition, Attorney Rocklin was named a “New Leader in the Law” in 2014 by the Connecticut Law Tribune.
Attorney Rocklin is a graduate of Syracuse University, B.A., and Brooklyn Law School, J.D. Awarded distinction in law school for his excellence in labor law and academic achievement, he received the Robert Lewis Labor Law Award and Academic Progress Award. Attorney Rocklin is admitted to practice in Connecticut and New York.
- American Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- New Haven County Bar Association, Member
- Membership Committee, Member
- Continuing Legal Education Committee, Former Co-chair
Honors & Awards
- Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers Rising Star, Business Litigation, 2009-2019
- Connecticut Law Tribune’s New Leader in the Law, 2014
- Robert Lewis Labor Law Award, Brooklyn Law School
- Academic Progress Award, Brooklyn Law School
- “In Rem Relief from Stay: How Lenders Can Stop the Delay to Foreclosure Actions Caused by Serial Bankruptcy Filings,” Nov 2020
- “Terminating the Appellate Court Stay: Creditors Can Stop the Delay When Borrowers File an Appeal,” Jan 2020
- “When Creditors Should Pursue the Simultaneous Recovery of Multiple Collateral Sources,” Dec 2019
- “Should I Seek A Receiver of Rents in My Foreclosure Action?” Oct 2019
- “Your Foreclosure Is Completed But There Are Tenants In The Property. Now What?” Jan 2018
- “Post Judgment Interest When Enforcing a Loan in Connecticut,” Apr 2017
- “Connecticut’s Prejudgment Remedy,” Mar 2017
- “Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors: The Liquidation Tool Connecticut Should Adopt,” Feb 2017