Nancy Bohan Kinsella practices in the areas of banking, bankruptcy, commercial transactions and related litigation. She represents banks and other financial institutions in state and federal court in contested foreclosure and collection actions. She has represented creditors, trustees and other entities in every aspect of the bankruptcy process, including trials and contested hearings before the bankruptcy court. Nancy is admitted to practice in both New York and Connecticut. She is a member of the Connecticut, New Haven County and New York State Bar Associations. She is a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute and of the Connecticut Chapter of the International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation.
Nancy is an Associate Faculty Member at Post University. She currently teaches Business Law and has previously taught varied Business Law classes as well as Bankruptcy Law.
Nancy graduated from St. Thomas Aquinas College with honors in 1987, and obtained her J.D. from Fordham University School of Law in 1991. She joined the firm in 1993 and was a Principal in the firm from 1998 until 2014. Nancy rejoined the firm as Counsel in 2015.
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Connecticut Bar Association
- International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation
- New Haven County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished
- St. John the Evangelist School Board, 2015-Present
- St. John the Evangelist Parish Council, 2013-Present
- Watertown Foundation, Marketing Committee Chair, 2015-Present
- Watertown Historical District, Alt. Board Member, 2001-Present
Classes & Seminars
- Post University, Associate Faculty Member, Business Law and Bankruptcy classes
- New York