Attorney Robert Flynn has been representing clients in state and federal trial courts and appellate courts for over 27 years. Also, he provides advice to business clients about risk management, pre-litigation dispute resolution, and general business matters.
Rob’s experience includes trial work, appellate work, arbitration hearings, and administrative proceedings. His practice areas include commercial litigation, products liability, insurance coverage, professional liability, real estate litigation, and claims by and against businesses, non-profits, and common interest ownership communities. His experience includes jury trials and bench trials, appeals to appellate courts in Connecticut and New York, and appeals to the Connecticut Supreme Court and the Second Circuit Court of Appeals.
He has represented public and private corporations, companies, partnerships, insurers, professional firms, property management companies, homeowners’ associations, and individuals. Rob examines his clients’ goals and needs and works together with his clients to meet them. He strives to protect their interests and enforce their rights in a cost-effective fashion.
Rob is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association, the Defense Research Institute and the Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce. He is president of the RPP CYO Basketball League, a youth basketball and soccer coach and a board member of the New Haven boys & Girls Club.
Rob earned his B.A. from University of Notre Dame and his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce
Honors & Awards
- RPP CYO Basketball League, President, 2014-Present
- Youth Basketball and Soccer Coach, 2002-2018
- New Haven Boys & Girls Club, Board Member, 2004-2009
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit