Patrick R. Linsey
195 Church Street, 13th Floor, New Haven, CT 06510
Phone: 203.821.2000 | Fax: 203.821.2009
Patrick “Pat” Linsey is an experienced bankruptcy and restructuring attorney and commercial litigator. Pat advises debtors in all aspects of chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganizations. He also represents creditors, committees, and trustees in bankruptcy cases and in bankruptcy adversary proceedings. He has represented major stakeholders in many of the most significant bankruptcy matters in the District of Connecticut over the past decade. Pat also represents clients in out-of-court workouts and restructurings and distressed asset transactions. Additionally, he regularly prosecutes and defends commercial disputes in federal and state court and in arbitration proceedings.
Pat graduated from the University of Connecticut School of Law with high honors.
He is active with state and local bar associations, including the Connecticut Bar Association’s Commercial Law & Bankruptcy Section and the American Bankruptcy Institute. He frequently presents on bankruptcy and commercial law topics at continuing legal education seminars and panels. Pat resides in Stamford, Connecticut, with his wheaten terrier, Truman.
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Commercial Law & Bankruptcy Section, Executive Board
- Commercial Law & Bankruptcy Section, Continuing Legal Education, former Chair
- House of Delegates, 2018-2020
- Greater Bridgeport Bar Association
- New Haven County Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Connecticut Bar Association Commercial Law & Bankruptcy Section, Rising Star, 2016
- Connecticut Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, Public Service Award, 2015
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, Business Bankruptcy, 2015-2020
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of New York