Andrew M. Ullman is a member of the firm’s Taxation, Trusts & Estates and Corporate & Business Transactions practice groups. His practice focuses in the areas of estate planning, probate, commercial real estate and small business law.
In the area of estate planning, Attorney Ullman works with individuals and their businesses. He assists in directing their estates in the most efficient and tax effective way. He serves as a trust administrator and counsels other trust administrators with probate issues. In real estate, Attorney Ullman advises on purchases, sales, mortgages, and other transactions on behalf of his clients. His work with small businesses covers the full range of small business law issues. These include financing, sales, management, succession planning and litigation.
Attorney Ullman is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association, Elder Law, Estates and Probate Sections and a member of the New Haven County Bar Association. He is active in the Greater New Haven community; serving as Director and Treasurer of Fellowship Place, New Haven, and a Fellow of Silliman College, Yale University. Previous community involvement includes President of Yale Club of New Haven, President of The Quinnipiack Club, Officer of Greater New Haven Jaycees, Co-Chair Allocations Committee of the United Way of Greater New Haven, Director of the New Haven Lawn Club, Director of New Haven Symphony Orchestra, Director of Whitney Center, Inc. and Building Committee Chair, and Director of the Jewish Federation of Greater New Haven.
Attorney Ullman received his B.A. from Yale University and L.L.B. from Yale Law School. He is admitted to practice in Connecticut and Federal District Court.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Elder Law, Estates and Probate Sections, Member
- New Haven County Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent
- Silliman College, Yale University, Fellow
- Fellowship Place, New Haven, Director, Treasurer
- Yale Club of New Haven, Former President
- The Quinnipiack Club, Former President
- Greater New Haven Jaycees, Former Officer
- United Way of Greater New Haven, Allocations Committee, Former Co-chair
- New Haven Lawn Club, Former Director
- New Haven Symphony Orchestra, Former Director
- Whitney Center, Inc., Former Director
- Jewish Federation of Greater New Haven, Former Director
- U.S. Federal District Court