COVID-19 Update: NPM’s Message to Clients and ColleaguesMay 26, 2020
Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C.’s (“NPM”) offices have remained open throughout Connecticut’s Stay Safe, Stay Home policy. The offices have been maintained with a minimal staff, with remaining personnel working remotely. Our goal has been, and continues to be, serving your legal needs during this challenging time.
The State’s guidelines for Offices, together with our offices’ building management guidelines, among other measures for the May 20 Reopen Connecticut-Phase 1, include:
- Office capacity limit of 50%.
- Strict cleaning and disinfection protocols in all settings.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for employees and visitors.
- Facemasks are required to be worn when entering the building and in common areas.
- Elevator occupancy is limited to 2 persons per car.
- Facemasks are required in office common areas by employees and visitors.
Gov. Lamont notes that the most important consideration during this phase will be the health and safety of employees. The firm will adhere to the guidelines for the health and safety of our employees as well the health and safety of our clients and colleagues.
You can reach our professionals via email from our website at npmlaw.com. Calls will be forwarded and answered – call the New Haven office at (203) 821-2000 or the Hartford office at (860) 548-1122 to access our phone directory.
On behalf of NPM, we want to thank you for your understanding and support as we focus on the health and well-being of our clients and colleagues, our families and community, and on continuing to deliver our legal services throughout this evolving situation.
Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
Michael Neubert & Douglas Skalka
Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C.