Maresa Welch is a paralegal specializing in dental and medical malpractice defense litigation support. She practiced as a clinical dental hygienist for over 16 years in both general and pediatric dentistry prior to entering law in February, 2017.
Ms. Welch focuses on precise analysis of medical records, prepares detailed medical chronologies, and Excel spreadsheets of economic damages. She plays an important role with our defense experts and researches opposing experts. She also is the main facilitator for all medical records requests and comprehensive organization of these records. Besides civil litigation cases, Ms. Welch also assists with Department of Public Health complaints and creating PowerPoint presentations for attorney’s who present at conferences and trial.
At Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C. her priority is to provide attorney support with her skilled organization, attention to detail, and significant dental experience to deliver the highest quality work product to clients.
Ms. Welch graduated with Highest Honors from Tunxis Community College with an Associate degree in Science for Dental Hygiene. She was the recipient of the Academic Discipline award for Dental Hygiene and the Award of Academic Excellence, Dean’s Recognition.
- Volunteer coach with youth sports in the town of Colchester
- Volunteer parent in the Colchester school system
- Toy drives for Connecticut Children’s Medical Center
- Graduated with Highest Honors
- Recipient of the Academic Discipline award for Dental Hygiene
- Recipient of Award of Academic Excellence, Dean’s Recognition