Jonathan R. Longobardi is a civil litigation attorney whose practice focuses on motor vehicle, premises, and professional liability defense as well as insurance coverage disputes. Attorney Longobardi handles cases from inception through trial. He has successfully represented clients throughout Connecticut in insurance defense related matters as well as representing self-insured corporations and municipalities. When practicable, Attorney Longobardi has also represented clients in alternative dispute resolution forums obtaining favorable outcomes in mediation and arbitration proceedings. He joined Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C. in 2018 with seven years of civil litigation experience.
Attorney Longobardi is a graduate of the University of Connecticut and Western New England University School of Law. While in law school, he served as a member of the Western New England Law Review. He was also a finalist in the American Bar Association Negotiation Competition, attaining a top 25 national ranking as negotiator.
Attorney Longobardi enjoys engaging with his community and was recently named to the Ulbrich Boys & Girls Club Board of Directors. He is also on the Board of Directors of the Western New England University School of Law Alumni Association, serving as President of the Board for the 2018-2019 term. In addition, Attorney Longobardi has been a guest lecturer with the school’s Introduction to the Legal Profession course and has served as a judge for the American Bar Association Negotiation Competition.
Attorney Longobardi is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association and New Haven County Bar Association. He is admitted to practice in Connecticut and New York. He is also admitted to the Federal District Courts for the District of Connecticut, Eastern District of New York and Southern District of New York.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Medical Marijuana Committee
- Litigation Section
- New Haven County Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Western New England University School of Law
- Student Bar Association Representative of the Year
- Western New England Law Review, Business Manager
- American Bar Association Negotiation Competition, Top 25 National Ranking as Negotiator
Classes & Seminars
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York